Valentine's Day Cards
What you get
Make a set of Valentine's Day cards that really pop — with this pop-up card-making kit! Add an adorable pop-up shape to an existing card template, then decorate it with marker art, stick-on jewels, and even wiggle eyes. Finish it off with a thoughtful note for your favorite friend. Then learn to make your own pop-up cards from scratch — so you can make a card for every valentine on your list!
Comes complete with everything you need to make 27 craftastic cards.
• 27 colored pop-up cards ready to be decorated.
• Adorable shapes like robots and bears that can be made to pop out when the card opens.
• Stick-on jewels and wiggle eyes to add personalization.
• Illustrated booklet with instructions on how to assemble your pop-up cards.
• DIY steps to make your own pop-up cards with extra blank cards that come included.
My boys enjoyed working on the Valentine's Day cars for their respective classes. It was a fun family project for all.
We enjoyed making these with our 3yo, he did not need much assistance and loved the options for his friends :)
Fun, simple, and easy enough for my 5yo to do with pretty minimal assistance (though her claim to have done them ALL BY HERSELF may be slightly apocryphal). The hardest part was remembering the names of all the kids in the class!